Thursday 3 November 2022

Oh, a new (old) camera

Fresh Greetings

I've been neglecting this blog, my (youtube.com/@AnandaSim) channel and Snippets of Photo Info site (for technical info). Life's been busy. I think the main reason I haven't been writing is because I've been out taking photos and posting primarily on my Instagram with older gear

Resuming this blog

What is it about a new camera that makes me want to reach out, chat, share? I reckon it's the idea of companionship and collaboration with new gear.  I haven't bought a new camera body for what seems like yonks - yesterday, the postman delivered my new camera, a second hand (but minty) Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III. After skipping the Mark II, this Mark III is intriguing. Let's see whether more articles here are the result.

In the meantime, have a look at my Keen

Where else to find me?

I'm back there at itsnotthecameraitstheperson. I had a flickr pro account but over the years lapsed into a free account at anandasim88. The hub to these and other website is at linktr.ee/AnandaSim Oh, I've the opportunity to teach photography fundamentals. Come play with me at CAE.


No comments: