Friday 29 April 2011

A flourish with the PEN

Yes, I could have carried the DSLR with me and yes, my Olympus PEN E-PL1 isn’t the smallest because it is fitted with a legacy alien Tamron Adaptall II 28mm f/2.8 lens. In fact the glass in this lens is quite small diameter but for some reason the non optical material increases barrel diameter by double or more.
Still there I was overlooking the valley at East Keilor after finishing work with Pierre. I had shot this several times, early morning too, with my Kodak P880. I wanted to see how I would go with the PEN.
A friendly man of European origin stepped out of his car and had a chat with me – he felt the grass was unkempt but was impressed when I was showing darkened sunset silhouettes rather than normal shots of grass.
East Keilor Sunset Mood 3
East Keilor Sunset Mood 4
East Keilor Sunset Mood 2
East Keilor Sunset Mood  5

No comments: